The PAYSS is a new ‘convenient payment’ product from Vodafone Ghana Mobile Financial Services Limited (Vodafone Cash). PAYSS allows subscribers to acquire products and services from registered partners by paying in agreed instalments.
The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing PAYSS. By subscribing to the usage of this Product through *110# the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
By subscribing to and using the Product, all Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions
Limitation of Liability
- This Product is limited to Vodafone Cash Subscribers and can only be used on products and services from Vodafone Cash partners registered on the PAYSS platform using *110#
- A Subscriber can partake directly by dialling *110#, and navigating to the PAYSS menu to make purchases
- Subscribers, will be responsible for making their agreed payments from their Vodafone Cash wallets for their monthly payments to the partner(s)
- The tenor of each item is as determined by the partner and as shown on the platform. The tenor once chosen cannot be changed during a payment-cycle
- There will be no subscription fee for PAYSS
- Subscribers will be considered to be in default if by the final payment date they have not completed full payment. When this occurs, Vodafone Cash, will cancel the Subscriber’s request and shall deduct 10% of all payment received and make the rest available in the Subscriber’s mobile wallet within 5 working days of the cancellation
- A Subscriber may also cancel a request or purchase and the 10% cancellation charge will be applied to the collected funds
- Only prices as indicated on the *110# for the item will apply for all PAYSS products or services
- Items may only be picked up, delivered or consumed after the full payment by the Subscriber
- Vodafone Cash will necessarily share some personal information with the partner/seller to ensure that purchases are effectively processed. The partner shall not have any right to use the Subscriber’s data beyond what is necessary to process the Service.
- All pick-up codes supplied, and their safekeeping, during the purchase process will be the responsibility of the Subscriber
- The Subscriber has the sole responsibility for arranging delivery, pick-up or consumption of the goods and service paid for using PAYSS
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Vodafone Cash shall not be held liable for any defects in the product or service delivery by the partner
- Vodafone Cash shall not be liable for the transportation, delivery or pick up of the product or service
- Vodafone Cash shall not be liable for the fraudulent or negligent disclosure of pick-up codes; the Subscriber retains the sole responsibility for the safety of the code
- Vodafone Cash at its sole discretion reserves the right to suspend the Product temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory or operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades) whenever it is deemed necessary. Vodafone Cash undertakes where possible to restore the Product as soon as practicable after a temporary suspension period. Vodafone Cash shall not be liable for any claims, losses or injuries whatsoever the Subscriber may suffer as a result any such suspension. Vodafone Cash’s liability shall be limited to a full refund to Subscribers of the funds held in trust before such a suspension.
- Vodafone Cash makes no warranty, implied or express, that the PAYSS platform will be uninterrupted and error-free at all times.
- Vodafone Cash makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Product or services will be defect or error-free or supplied by the partner on time.
- Neither Vodafone Cash nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Subscriber for participating in the Product.
- Vodafone Cash reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or amend the product and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online and or communicated via reasonable means; all new or further changes shall be binding on the Subscriber.
- In the event of dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, and all other matters relating to the offer the decision of Vodafone Cash shall be final and without appeal.
- These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect for the duration of the term (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the Product for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana.